Re: prov:involvee

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:34:45 +0200
To: "renato.iannella@nehta.gov.au" <renato.iannella@nehta.gov.au>
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
Dear Renato,

I was wondering if you could acknowledge this response? As part of W3C
process, we need a response from the original commenter.

Thanks!
Paul

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:

>  Renato,
>
>  You are correct, there is currently no description of prov:involvee at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o
>
>  The property has recently been renamed to prov:influencer and is
> described in our latest editors draft:
>

> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/ontology/Overview.html#influencer
>
>  Please let me know if this addresses your concerns.
>
>  Regards,
> Tim
>

>  ( tracker: ISSUE-446 )
>

> Begin forwarded message:

>  *From: *Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
>  *Subject: **prov:involvee*
>  *Date: *July 5, 2012 10:54:31 AM EDT
>  *To: *public-prov-comments@w3.org
>
> Forwarding, as it went to the wrong list.
>
>     - Sandro
>

>  *From: *Renato Iannella <renato.iannella@nehta.gov.au>
>  *Subject: **[Moderator Action] prov:involvee*
>  *Date: *July 4, 2012 7:54:00 PM EDT
>  *To: *public-prov-wg@w3.org
>

>  The object property prov:involvee does not seem to be documented in the
> PROV Ontology WD [1]
>
>           Cheers
> Renato Iannella
>  Lead Architect, Information & Policy Services
>    *n**e**hta** **- **National E-Health Transition Authority*
>   Phone: +61 7 3023 8578  Mobile: +61 4 1313 2206
>
>  [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam