Re: Issues of PROV Constraints

Dear Antoine,

Thanks for your comment. We raised your comments as an issue (ISSUE-576)
within the working group and have begun discussing them. In order to not
send you too much email, we will discuss this on the working group mailing
list and get back you either a resolution or to ask about further
clarification. Once we have proposed a resolution, we'll ask you to confirm
whether it addresses the points.

You can follow the discussion at:

https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/576

Thanks for your comments and interest in PROV.

Regards
Paul