Re: PROV-O in Callimachus

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:28:24 +0200
To: James Leigh <james@3roundstones.com>
Cc: public-prov-comments <public-prov-comments@w3.org>
Hi James,

Following-up, I think the issue (now ISSUE-569) you raised on how to
deal with mutable resources is important. We are going to discuss this
in the working group. As to not bombard you with emails, we will take
this onto our own working group email list and get back to you with a
response. If you want to follow the discussion, you can find all the
email traffic and discussion at
https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/569.

Thanks again for your input and we are excited that Callimachus is using prov.

regards
Paul