Re: PROVO-O in QUDT

From: Ralph TQ [Gmail] <rhodgson@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:03:25 -0700
To: public-prov-comments@w3.org
PROVO-O properties prov:wasInfluencedBy and prov:wasInformedBy are easily confused. We notice this when we are describing what has 'informed' what in descriptions and other assertions in QUDT.

The diagram below, from TopBraid, shows the schema associated with these properties.  prov:wasInformedBy has a restricted domain and range over its super-property prov:wasInfluencedBy. Perhaps the rationale for this is somewhere in the working group postings?

Ralph Hodgson, @ralphtq

CTO, TopQuadrant, @TopQuadrant