Re: Activity composition

Perhaps wasGeneratedBy should not be functional?

I think supporting activity composition will be heavily requested by the provenance community.  I know projects at RPI/HAO  that I am a part of and provenance projects at CSIRO have recognized it as an important (potentially critical) aspect in generating provenance presentations/visualizations for end users.

Perhaps if a :a2 generated an entity :e2 that was a specialization of :e1?

We ~should~ be able to record provenance at different, and logically connected, levels of abstraction, and activity composition seems a natural component for doing so.

--Stephan