Re: resolving IDs

If a bundle uses a URI for the ID, then if they use the same URI they are
talking about the same thing. If they are using something else, make a
namespace prefix for the bundle (I prefer to do it based on a content
digest of the document the bundle is in) and use that prefix to qualify the
IDs.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker