Re: Popularity of Property Graphs

Hi Kelvin:
Our first order of business is to convince the W3C to initiate a WG
to standardize a Property Graph model.   In my mind this is an abstract model
which may be represented in several ways.  Whether one of those is an extension
of RDF is a subsequent discussion, perhaps best deferred to the future WG.
All the best, Ashok