From: Ashok Malhotra [ashok.malhotra@oracle.com]
Sent: 05 February 2014 16:00
To: Theodoros Michalareas; public-propertygraphs@w3.org
Subject: Progress on Property Graphs CG

Hello Theodoros:
Since you have not been able to join the telcons, we would like to update
you on our progress and ask a couple of questions.

The CG has created a recommendation that we would like to take to W3C.
See https://www.w3.org/community/propertygraphs/wiki/Recommendation

Essentially, we would like the W3C to start a Working Group to standardize
a Property Graphs data model.  The scope has been limited to the data model
so that we can create a standard within an year.  While this work is going on
we can think about chartering further work: perhaps a declarative and/or
navigational API, perhaps other graph analysis facilities.

So, now to the questions.
If the W3C started a WG with a scope such as below, would you participate in it and contribute to it?
https://www.w3.org/community/propertygraphs/wiki/Recommendation#Scope_and_Deliverables

Would you implement the data model as part of your product offerings at VELTI?
--
All the best, Ashok