Re: Hyperlink Graph and W3C Property Graph Community

Hi Chris:
Good to hear from you!

Can you tell us a bit about your hypergraph model and
the analysis you perform on the model?   Maybe we could
use it as a usecase for the Property Graphs CG.

As you know, in RDF, the predicate cannot be a blank node.
Since Property Graphs have attributes on the arcs it is not a
good fit but there are some proposals for extending RDF in
that direction.

Right now, though we are concentrating on build the argument
that the W3C should start a WG to create a standard for a
Property Graph model and API.  Once that is done, we can discuss
the exact shape that the standard should take.
All the best, Ashok