I wish you all the best ,joy ,happiness and love!

From: Mohsen Hashemi <smohsen_hashemi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:18:31 -0800 (PST)
To: hashemi@sr.iau.ac.ir

http://mail.yahoo.com

attached mail follows:

  Dear Friends,
  I wish you all the best ,joy ,happiness and love in
comming new year & wish you a healthy wealthy year!
  Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
  Greeting for the holidays and best wishes!

Cheers,
Seyyed Mohsen Hashemi
www.isrup.info
  {EID MUBARAK!}

http://mail.yahoo.com

1763679506-Merry Christmas.JPG
(image/pjpeg attachment: Merry_Christmas.JPG)

3816139478-Peace on Earth_small.jpg
(image/pjpeg attachment: Peace_on_Earth_small.jpg)

1335393708-Merry Christmasc.jpg
(image/pjpeg attachment: Merry_Christmasc.jpg)

289452984-qq.JPG
(image/pjpeg attachment: qq.JPG)