Re: Detecting incognito mode

Thanks Nick.

A couple of IETFs ago at the f2f PING meeting, folks discussed building a "
Panopticlick <https://panopticlick.eff.org/> for Private Browsing Mode"
i.e. a web page that a user can navigate to while in private-browsing mode
and check if 1) they are detectable, 2) what guarantees their browser
provides them while in private-browsing (doesn't retain cookies, etc). It
would also be somewhat similar to the WebRTC Local IP Address leak page we
worked on last year (though I hope with prettier UI/marketing):
https://ntblk.github.io/webrtc-privacy/

If there's interest and people are showing up for IETF next month in
Montreal, we could get a table at the hackathon, else async.