Re: Request Privacy Review of Navigation Timing Level 2

Hi Xiaoqian,

Thanks for this.  I’m very nervous about the cross origin / Timing-Allow-Origin proposal.  What is the thinking for allowing a “*” there?  What cases are anticipated that wouldn’t be solved by requiring the server to explicitly mention domains.  My concern here is that it would only take a single domain serving Timing-Allow-Origin =  “*” to allow the new timing information to be used to increasing the FP-via-timing channel.

Thanks,
Pete