Re: [PING] Friendly reminder - call on Thursday 13 September 2018 - UTC 16

Hi David,

I think we spent a fair amount of time on last month's call getting an overview of the Verifiable Claims work, and specifically the Data Model, where we provided some initial feedback and planned to discuss more on the mailing list.

https://www.w3.org/2018/08/09-privacy-minutes.html#item02 <https://www.w3.org/2018/08/09-privacy-minutes.html#item02>

David, would you be interested in starting an email thread on those topics? I think there might need to be some drafting or editing, rather than more time spent on the phone discussing that long document and the substantial privacy implications.

Thanks,
Nick