Re: [PING] Updated agenda - call on 9 August 2018 at UTC 16

Hello everyone,

Here is the updated agenda for our call.

1. Privacy considerations of Verifiable Credentials Data Model 1.0 (see details below) (guests from the Verifiable Claims WG)
2. WebRTC privacy (Shivan)
3. Review of updated Web Audio API privacy and security considerations - https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#priv-sec
4. Update re Mitigating Fingerprinting draft
5. Update re contributing to the evolution of the Security and Privacy Questionnaire - https://w3ctag.github.io/security-questionnaire/

6. Web privacy news
7. AOB

Christine