Re: Web Audio API for review

> The Security & Privacy appending of High Resolution Time should be consulted for further information on clock resolution and drift.

I think that's a typo: 'Appendix'?

The added text, and in particular 'Does this specification expose any
other data to an origin that it doesn’t currently have access to?'
section is pretty good.

I am curious though - Is the Security and Privacy Implications section
complete? Normally this section is written out in more of a prose
style than in the Q/A style to the questionnaire, isn't it?

-tom