Re: Disposition of horizontal review issue for TTML2

For my part, I prefer to separate Security considerations and Privacy
considerations, and where relevant cross-reference, but I am not too
worried and can live with specs that decide to do otherwise.

I personally don't have any outstanding issues.

It would be helpful if we can formally sign off somehow without waiting
for another meeting. Do we have a process for that?

(If not, I suggest we develop one, with this as a test case. As a WG
chair, I have a very different sort of appreciation for groups who manage
to say "thank you, we're satisfied" or "sorry we still have issues"
quickly,...)

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile    find more at https://yandex.com
Using Opera's long-abandoned mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/