Re: Web Audio API for review

I have a followup question - I'm curious what the intended resolution
of the timers that Web Audio will expose are. Millisecond? Nanosecond?
I'm afraid I don't really know much about audio, so while I think 'a
sample rate of 48000' can get converted to milliseconds somehow, I'm
not sure what the math is there...

-tom