Re: PING at TPAC draft agenda - Thursday 9 November 2017

+1 for revisiting the questionnaire work, that was mentioned in today's
plenary session regarding horizontal reviews and I think we need to improve
that work flow.

Perhaps related to that, I'm trying to finish up the Mitigating Browser
Fingerprinting document. Here is the current draft and issues list, most of
which are marked pending-review. What else is necessary before publishing
an updated Interest Group Note?

https://w3c.github.io/fingerprinting-guidance/
https://github.com/w3c/fingerprinting-guidance/issues

Also mentioned in today's plenary session was that some horizontal groups
are using Github issue labels to automatically track issues across specs.
What do we need to do that for privacy? Do people have questions or ideas
about using GitHub for our review work?

Looking forward to meeting tomorrow,
Nick