Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03.txt

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> Hi Ilya,
>
> Looks good; I left a few editorial-ish notes in the pull request.

Thanks! Followed up on the PR.

> Ilya -- I also see this happening over at NetInfo: <
> https://github.com/WICG/netinfo/issues/46>. Is that something that we
> should be including here, or is it too early?

Still under active discussion.. Personally, I don't think we need to
include those in CH. They do reference CH and there is discussion about
using Accept-CH, but that's all fine. If we need to, we can always craft
separate specs for those later.

> How likely is it that it will deprecate Downlink?

Good question.. not sure. I think we need some operational experience to
figure that out.

Perhaps a more relevant one to consider is:
https://github.com/WICG/netinfo/issues/47.

ig