Re: Walk through a paradigmatic privacy review in 'public' (TPAC)?

From: Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 09:33:21 +0000
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, public-privacy@w3.org
Sounds like a good idea. In another forum, the privacy committee there is
being flooded by the request for privacy reviews now and that is simply not
sustainable and started thinking about "teaching how to fish" rather than
bring them fish. It would be good to start the effort before it gets too
late.

Nat

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 4:06 AM David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> the question has come up whether we should consider ‘teaching the
> community to fish’ by talking through some horizontal reviews (privacy,
> security, i18n, accessibility) in TPAC briefly, so as to illuminate how to
> look at specs and think about the issues.
>
> would there be interest from PING in doing that?  is there a ‘paradigmatic
> review’ which would help educate the community what it’s like to think
> about privacy issues?
>
> David Singer
> Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.
>

> --