Re: Which questionnaire?

From: Lukasz Olejnik (W3C) <lukasz.w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 20:19:31 +0200
To: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
Cc: Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "public-privacy@w3.org" <public-privacy@w3.org>
Hello,

Just to add a few eurocents - I wrote the considerations in Vibration API.

Thank you Christine - guidance in a good direction!

It's definitely a good idea to start from the known issues/types/cases.
However - from experience - it's often quite challenging (but fun) to list
or identify the risks/identifiers/etc upfront. That also highly depends on
the specific APIs.

Best
Lukasz

Ps. Perhaps slightly relevant: