Re: PING draft agenda - Thursday 01 Dec 2016 - UTC 16

01.12.2016, 18:37, "David Singer" <singer@apple.com>:
> Hi

>>  On Nov 30, 2016, at 18:29 , Tara Whalen <tjwhalen@gmail.com> wrote:

>>  Draft agenda
>>

>>  4. Privacy Questionnaire
>
> This needs to be updated to say that yes, a Privacy and Security Considerations section should be there, and that the questions are there to help you write it.
>
> The questions currently don’t help much with format specs (as opposed to protocols)…

Hence my earlier question, asking *where* I should be proposing edits so they get considered. It seems that "in reply to the agenda of teleconferences" is a pretty bad answer, but it's currently my leading hypothesis :(

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile - standards - Yandex