Re: Privacy protection principles

Hi Kepeng,

Sorry for a tardy reply. As you point out OECD privacy principles is one of
the high level documents.
ISO/IEC 29100 also is a freely available document that goes into more
details.
Then, there are whole bunch of ISO/IEC 291** series to follow it up. e.g.,
ISO/IEC DIS 29134 Privacy Impact Assessment Guidelines.

Taking one of the existing principles (such as ISO/IEC 29100) and apply it
to a certain area would be good, though I feel "open web" might be a bit
too broad.

Best,

Nat

--