Re: Question over studies of user choice re privacy/security and retention

Harry,

Le 27 sept. 2016 à 07:39, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> a écrit :
> Do we have any good studies that show how many users *actually* drop off
> when presented with a choice?

While statistics are interesting to understand a trend, for things like privacy/intimacy issues, I always think that they put dangerously people into wide or tiny boxes. Having flexibility in the choices accept/refuse, etc. even if only a minority benefits is important.

But yes it could be interesting to see distributions across cultures/countries/age/social background.

--
Karl Dubost 🐄
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/