Re: Privacy protection principles

I have a cross-reference between various standards on Privacy Principles.
With linkage to them (where I am allowed)
https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com/2015/04/privacy-principles.html

John

John Moehrke
Principal Engineering Architect: Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and
Security
CyberPrivacy – Enabling authorized communications while respecting Privacy
M +1 920-564-2067
JohnMoehrke@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmoehrke
https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" ("Who watches the watchers?")