From: chaals@yandex-team.ru [mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:39 PM
To: Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>; public-privacy@w3.org
Subject: Re: Privacy protection principles

- runnegar@, tjwhalen@

Hi Kepeng, all,

I made a few minor edits, mostly shuffling things that seemed to belong in a different place, or trying to simplify the language.

One of the things I did is change "privacy information" in some places to "private information", and in other places to "privacy-sensitive information".

"privacy information" sounds wrong to me, but I am not sure what a better phrase would be.

Feel free to over-write any of my edits...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathie Nevile - web standards - CTO Office, Yandex chaals@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com