Re: Privacy report on sensors, for generic sensors API.

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for reaching out, we really appreciate it. We're happy to help.

Do you have a timeline for when you'll need comments by?

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*