Re: Verifying the disposition of responses to PING originated comments on “Media Capture and Streams”

Hi,

I prologize that we did not responding on this in timely manner.

I am Keiji Takeda from w3c.  I am the team contact of privacy interest
group now.

We will check the draft and will get back to you soon.

Keiji Takeda