Re: Fwd: PING call - Thursday 25 Feb at UTC 17

Apoligies, having technical difficulties, calling in on a landline

/********************************************/
Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*
/*******************************************/

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Keiji Takeda <tkeiji@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi Christine and all,
>
> Here is the detail for the meeting.
>
> W3C Privacy Interest Group Monthly Meeting
> Thursday, February 25, 2016
> 12:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr
>

> JOIN WEBEX MEETING
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m6cb7e6b9b37ee8db216377f7896a57fc
> Meeting number: 649 322 181
> Meeting password: W3CPINGMM
>

> JOIN BY PHONE
> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
> Access code: 649 322 181
>

> CCP:+16173240000x649322181#
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,649322181#
>
> Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m4d66b923bc905d17d507cc6b7ecd7d48
>

> Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
>

> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
> and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
> session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
> to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
> concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
> not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
> to discovery in the event of litigation.
>

> On 2/23/16 3:18 PM, Christine Runnegar wrote:
>
>> Friendly reminder about the call on Thursday.
>>
>> I’ll ask Keiji to kindly send around the call details.
>>
>> Christine
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>>
>>> From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
>>> Subject: PING call - Thursday 26 Feb at UTC 17
>>> Date: 17 February 2016 at 6:35:07 AM GMT+1
>>>
>>> Colleagues,
>>>
>>> Our next call is scheduled for Thursday 26 February 2016 at UTC 17.
>>>
>>> Check your time:
>>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150226T18&p1=87&ah=1
>>>
>>> The informal chairs’ summary from the last call should be available soon.
>>>
>>> We will send out the call details closer to the time.
>>>
>>> Please let us know if there is anything you would like to add to agenda.
>>>
>>> Draft agenda:
>>>
>>> 1. Welcome and introductions
>>> 2. Web RTC 1.0
>>> 3. Vibration API