Re: PING – informal chairs summary – 21 January 2016

I apologize for consistently being out for travel for PING calls lately.
One thing would help: mentioning the next call date immediately on the PING
email list so that those that can't make the call can at least pencil in
the next one. (And apologies if you do that and I didn't see it.)

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]

CDT's annual dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016!
https://cdt.org/annual-dinner