Re: Review of WebRTC 1.0 from Privacy Interest Group

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for inviting PING’s feedback on the privacy considerations of WebRTC 1.0..

And, thank you Greg for starting PING’s review.

We have our next call on Thursday 26 February 2016 at UTC 17, which is a little later than you would like, but at least before 1 March. If you are available, it would be great if you or some of your Web RTC WG colleagues could join the call.

We’ll add this item to the agenda, and encourage everyone not to wait, but to take a look at the privacy considerations and share their views on this list in advance of the call.

Christine