Re: Review of WebRTC 1.0 from Privacy Interest Group

Thanks! Sorry for the delay in replying, CDT recently switched offices.

I'll be taking a thorough look at this, thanks for reaching out!

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*