Re: PING teleconference - 21 January 2016 UTC 17

agenda+ Web Performance (high resolution time)

Web Perf plans to attend to discuss privacy considerations in
high-resolution time.

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 01/20/2016 05:54 PM, Tara Whalen wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> Our next Privacy Interest Group call is scheduled for Thursday 21 January
> 2016 at UTC 17.
>
> Here is the draft agenda:
>
> 1. Welcome and introductions
> 2. Moving forward with the Privacy Questionnaire [1]
> 3. AOB
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy_and_security_questionnaire
>
> Agenda suggestions are welcome.
>
> Time:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PING&iso=20160121T17&p1=1440&ah=1
>
> Call details:
>
> We will be using Webex and IRC. If you have not used Webex before, here is
> a link to some FAQs on the W3C wiki
>
> https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExFAQ
>
> Webex details:
>
> Link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m561a0d8b0f44fed45e842c13e18bfca1
> Telephone number: 617-324-0000
> Meeting number: 642 381 506
>
> IRC details:
>
> Please also join us on IRC in the #privacy room.
> Server: irc.w3.org
> Username: <your name>
> Port: 6665 N.B.: not the default IRC port!
> Channel: #privacy
>
> Christine and Tara

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)