Re: [review] Performance APIs, Security and Privacy

Hi Ilya,

In order to streamline the review process, PING has been developing a
Privacy Questionnaire[1]

If you or one of the members of your team could look through your proposal
using the questionnaire, we would greatly appreciate it.

(And afterwards, I'd love to hear feedback on how useful the questionnaire
is or how it could be improved, and will be happy to help take a look at
any remaining issues.)

Thanks for your help!

[1] https://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions/

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)