Re: HTML5.1 review

On Wed, 11 May 2016 03:20:20 +0100, Greg Norcie <gnorcie@cdt.org> wrote:

> As a first, step, could you or someone from the HTML5 team please use the
> PING Privacy Questionnaire[1] to do an initial self review of your
> standard? (We would also love to get feedback on how the privacy
> questionnaire can be improved :) )

Done - although smarter people than me might have more comments:
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/366

> I'd be happy to work with you and your team to identify any remaining
> issues that may be present in addition to those uncovered by the self
> review.

Yup. This is HTML, so you may already know some stuff.

In particular, checking for anything that our privacy section doesn't
mention would be a good idea.

> There is a PING call on 5/26 - perhaps you could report back to us with
> the results of your self review at that time, and we could help your
> team work through any remaining issues that you are unclear how to
> move forward on?

I'll put the call on my agenda.

cheers

Chaals