Re: Web Payments FPWDs published -- seeking early PING review

> On May 3, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Ian, PING is going to start asking WGs that would like privacy
> reviews from PING to have one member of the WG respond to the
> following list of self-review questions (they can be sent in email and
> just answers to each numbered question):
>
> https://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions/
>
> We'd like to start this with Web Payments, if a spec-knowledguble WG
> member can take the time to answer these questions for the trio of
> draft specifications you have shared. This is an important process for
> making sure the privacy perspective PING gets from the WG starts with
> a well-informed contextual view of the specification, and it helps to
> internalize some of the thinking of privacy reviews outside of PING.
>
> In addition, it would be great if the person filling out the
> questionnaire could also answer a couple meta-questions about the
> questionnaire itself, so that we can make it better iteratively:
>
> * In what ways were these questions not easy to answer for your specification?
> * Are there important privacy aspects of your specification that these
> questions did not expose?  Do you have additional questions or points
> to tell us?
>
> thanks, Joe

Hi Joe,

We are on the same wavelength. Today we reached out to two WG participants
to see if they would like to take charge of the review. Your name also came
up in the correspondence, so stay tuned. :)

With the Chairs, our goal is to have the review completed by the end of June.

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447