Re: strategies for getting more eyes on new standards

Greg,

Thanks so much for the link, I've been a member of the group for a while,
but haven't been terribly active.  I have been working in the Data on the
Web Best Practices Working Group [1] and I am the co-editor of the Data
Usage Vocabulary [2] that relies on many different vocabularies including
the Web Annotation vocabulary presented last week.  In addition I am
interested in practical methods combining privacy with data provenance
(PROV-O) .

My background is developing and deploying scientific databases and
publishing scientific data.

As I go through your questionnaire for these various efforts I'll report my
experiences.

Kinds regards,

Eric Stephan
Data Services team lead