Re: strategies for getting more eyes on new standards

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:58:16 +0100, David (Standards) Singer
<singer@apple.com> wrote:

> I agree, I think it reasonable to ask of anyone/any-group asking for a
> privacy review that they fill this out.

+1

Also because it will help us understand what questions people don't
understand, and what questions give us useful answers or help people ask
themselves the right questions, to help us improve the survey.

cheers