Fwd: For your calendar - next PING call - 28 April 2016 UTC 16

Dear all,

Here is the draft agenda for Thursday’s call.

1. Welcome and introductions
2. Web annotation model and protocol privacy considerations
3. Web Payments specs privacy considerations
4. AOB

We look forward to welcoming colleagues from the Web Payments WG and Web Annotation WG.

In advance of the call, please take a look at:

* Web Annotation Data Model
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-model-20160331/

* Web Annotation Vocabulary
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-vocab-20160331/

* Web Annotation Protocol
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-protocol-20160331/

* Payment Request API
  http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-request/

This specification describes a web API to allow merchants (i.e., web sites selling physical or digital goods) to easily accept payments  from different payment methods with minimal integration. User agents (e.g. browsers) will facilitate the payment flow between merchant and user.

* Payment Method Identifiers
  http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-id/

This document defines payment method identifier strings so that components in the payment ecosystem can determine which parties support which payment methods.

* Basic Card Payment
  http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-basic-card/

This specification describes the data formats used by the Payment Request API to support payment by payment cards such as credit or debit cards.

FAQ to go with the Web Payment specs:
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/PaymentRequestFAQ