Re: UK’s upper House urges privacy kitemark for online platforms | TechCrunch

>From what I've observed remotely, how the EuroPrise certification has
developed and evolved, it has been initiated and driven by folk that
were also involved in and learned from P3P and associated European
projects ... they learned ... and improved privacy validations, I'd say.

The basic processes are defined and what privacy actually means in the
individual certification cases needs then to be fixed by two persons.
One with technical background, one with legal background. All based on
EU regulations, documented. Downside: time and money.

It's not a fast process. Nevertheless a number of larger companies go
this way, especially for the European market.

NB: I'm not having shares in EuroPrise. Just my observations

--
Peter Schoo, peter.schoo@gmx.de