Re: Web Payments FPWDs published -- seeking early PING review

Also, taking a look now - it looks like the time won't equally split
between the three:

The basic card payment[1] would probably take a workday or two to go
through (split up over the course of a couple weeks), totally happy to do
that

The identifiers document is shorter[2] though - looks like the main thing
will be shorter, and explicitly breaks down a few options. Maybe someone
could take a look and comment on the strengths/weaknesses of each?

And  finally, it looks like whoever would take on the basic card payment[3]
would probably just have to reiterate that supporting of encryption
sensitive data like payment data is always a good idea.

Maybe

[1]
https://www.w3.org/TR/payment-request/#dfn-paymentrequest-updated-algorithm
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-id/