Re: PING - informal chairs summary - 24 March 2016

If anyone wants to take a look at the current Privacy Questionnaire draft
between now and the call, it is at
https://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions/

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*