Re: Tracking with ultrasound beacons. Web Audio API privacy considerations need updating?

That is a good idea.

But how do we separate out say, opting into a social network making noise
to tell me I have an instant message, from a social network making a noise
so they can engage in cross device tracking?

I can live without sound on say, Facebook, but it'll be harder on sites
like Youtube or Pandora.

-Greg

--
/***********************************/