Re: Comments/Questions on Media Capture Streams – Privacy and Security Considerations

There's really not much point in having a a persistent permission for camera
and microphone that is measured in hours, because that means that the
vast majority of times when people want to use these devices (like one
video call every day or two) they will be prompted for permission.

-Ekr