From: Christine Runnegar [mailto:runnegar@isoc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:11 AM
To: public-privacy (W3C mailing list) <public-privacy@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: PING [call for consensus] - publish fingerprinting guidance as
a Working Draft Interest Group Note

Hi all.

A friendly reminder to express your views.

Christine and Tara

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
> Subject: PING [call for consensus] - publish fingerprinting guidance as a
Working Draft Interest Group Note
> Date: 19 October 2015 3:38:24 pm GMT+2
>
> Dear PING members,
>
> We have been discussing for some time the possibility of publishing the
Unofficial Draft Fingerprinting Guidance for Web Specification Authors [1]
as a W3C Working Draft Group Note with a view to publishing the final
version as an Interest Group Note. Those who have expressed views so far
have supported this approach. However, we would like to formally announce a
call for consensus.

> Statements of support, statements of objections and additional comments
are all welcome. Specific feedback on the document is also welcome.

> The status of the document would be Draft Interest Group Note.
>
> The call for consensus will remain open until 1 November 2015 UTC 23:99.
>
> Next steps:
>
> Please express your views on this email list in reply to this thread.
>
> Assuming consensus is achieved, [1] will be published as a Working Draft
Interest Group Note on the W3C website.