Re: Comments/Questions on Media Capture Streams – Privacy and Security Considerations

On the other hand, it's the advice we give to sites which handle credit
card numbers, e-mails, and other sensitive information. Generally, if
you once have an XSS on your site, it's fairly hard to clean up later.

-Ekr