Re: PING [call for consensus] - publish fingerprinting guidance as a Working Draft Interest Group Note

I am fine with publishing it.

Re: first NOTE in the document, i.e., identification and correlation,
generally speaking, I have an impression that identification is an
inter-temporal correlation within a site, and "correlation" is the case
where cross-site/domain correlation is possible in addition. At least,
that's how I explain the pseudonymity and verinymity.
(Anonymity is such a state that even the inter-temporal correlation is not
possible.)

Best,

Nat

--