Re: Suggestion for sensitive online content

I am also thinking of simpler things like cookies which preclude the
need for motor/sight impaired users to re-enter data.  Many users may
also not be aware of the implications of such wipes of data for their
interactions with the website - should they be involved in the decision
of what to keep in return for what service?  If so the language related
to that exchange has never been well mastered.  In some cases we must
also recall that interactions with a website related to sensitive
information may need to be maintained by the site for audit,
accountability or non-repudiation purposes... I understand the working
group may operate mostly in the world of tech implementing the
mitigation, but perhaps we should think more of how tech, policy and
practice can all work together in a compliance governance ecosystem?
Again, apologies if this is already in the thread...

Joe