Re: privacy questionnaire

Hi Mike,

Thanks, those are both great suggestions.

If you'd like, you can actually edit the wiki directly:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Privacy_and_security_questionnaire&action=edit&section=2

I don't want to create a situation where I'm the "gatekeeper" on all edits
- while it'd be nice to reach a consensus on list before editing, everyone
has the ability to edit the questionnaire. (Just please put in a small edit
summary)

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@btinternet.com

--
/***********************************/