Re: Next PING teleconference - 13 August 2015 UTC 16

From: Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:19:46 -0700
Cc: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
Hi all,

Our beloved Zakim teleconference bridge has been retired. WebEx info is included below, and on the Privacy Interest Group homepage. You can join via plain-old telephone or using the WebEx plugin in your browser and doing audio through your computer. You should still join IRC, to note who you are with present+ and to manage the queue, share links, etc.

WebEx meeting <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m561a0d8b0f44fed45e842c13e18bfca1>
+1 617-324-0000 <tel:617-324-0000>
meeting number: 642 381 506
password (if necessary): ping
WebEx FAQ <https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExFAQ>

We should be able to use the same phone number, meeting number and password for all future PING calls.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
Thanks,
Nick