Re: Next PING teleconference - 13 August 2015 UTC 16

Hi all,

Our beloved Zakim teleconference bridge has been retired. WebEx info is included below, and on the Privacy Interest Group homepage. You can join via plain-old telephone or using the WebEx plugin in your browser and doing audio through your computer. You should still join IRC, to note who you are with present+ and to manage the queue, share links, etc.

WebEx meeting <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m561a0d8b0f44fed45e842c13e18bfca1>
+1 617-324-0000 <tel:617-324-0000>
meeting number: 642 381 506
password (if necessary): ping
WebEx FAQ <https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExFAQ>

We should be able to use the same phone number, meeting number and password for all future PING calls.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
Thanks,
Nick